Snoring and Sleep Apnea â€“ the treatments that actually work
SleepWise Clinic conducts seminars weekly throughout the year.
Dr Harry Ball, Dr Rebecca Oliver or Dr Aniko Ball
Areas covered in the seminar include:
- what is sleep apnea and the problems it can cause with regards to the quality of life and health
- the effective treatments for snoring and sleep apnea
- distinguishing between the treatments that are proven to be effective and those which simply do not work
- new state of the art methods for assessing and diagnosing sleep apnea and other sleep disorders.
The session will be conducted by one of the doctors and it is a great opportunity to have all your questions answered and problems dealt with.
In this seminar you will learn about sleep apnea and the effects it could be having on your health. Snoring is now easy to effectively treat however it is important to ensure that any sleep apnea present is eliminated at the same time.
In this seminar you will also learn a simple method to assess whether you have sleep apnea and importantly how to determine the severity. The sleep apnea score, or severity, is crucial in determining the best treatment option for snoring and sleep apnea.
If you have previously been diagnosed with sleep apnea then it is important that you successfully access treatment. This is not the case for many people who have had a diagnosis in the past. This seminar is a great opportunity to see the state-of-the-art treatment options that are now comfortable and easy to utilise.
Who should attend?
1. People who snore, and whose snoring disturbs others, or themselves
2. People who snore and who may also be somewhat sleepy or wake unrefreshed
3. People who have been diagnosed with sleep apnea in the past or people who would like to be diagnosed
Partners are welcome to attend and have an important role to play in the management of snoring or sleep apnea.
Please contact our clinic directly on 1300 101 505 for the next available date, or submit the form below and our staff will contact you to arrange a date and time.