Thank you for accessing the www.sleeepwise.com.au website (SleepWise Clinic) operated by Dental Sleep Lab Pty Ltd ACN 133 476 892
We recognise that your privacy is very important and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect from you. SleepWise Clinic is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information.
The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (‘Privacy Act’) and the National Privacy Principles (‘NPP’s’) govern the way in which we must manage your personal information and this policy sets out how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage personal information about you.
Collection of personal information
- quickly find information about SleepWise Clinic’s products and services
- lodge general enquiries about the products and services offered by SleepWise Clinic
- request an appointment with SleepWise Clinic.
You have the right to either refuse to provide details about yourself or remain anonymous. However, some of SleepWise Clinics’ services (for example responding to enquiries) can only be provided only if SleepWise Clinic has your personal information.
SleepWise Clinic will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties unless obligated by law or where necessary to complete a request from you to carry out a service. SleepWise Clinic may provide links to third-party websites that may have privacy policies different from that of SleepWise Clinic. SleepWise Clinic is not responsible for the privacy policies of such third party websites and encourages you to read the privacy policies of every website you visit. SleepWise Clinic, with the help of Google site statistics, monitors the visitors to this website. Based on your visit to this website, Google and third-party sites may elect to show you similar materials (content, advertising) that directs back to SleepWise Clinic.
We collect personal information for the primary purpose of providing you with the products or services you are seeking, and accordingly, if the personal information you provide is incomplete and/or inaccurate we may be unable to provide you with those services.
We may collect and hold personal information about you, that is, information that can identify you, such as your name, address, other contact details and other information relevant to providing you with the services you are, or someone else you know is, seeking.
SleepWise Clinic may use your personal information to:
- to facilitate the provision of services that SleepWise Clinic offers, including responding to general enquiries about our snoring and sleep apnea services and appointments;
- providing you with information about other services that we offer, that may be of interest to you;
- providing you with promotional information about us;
- facilitating our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal requirements; and
- analysing our services and customer needs with a view to developing new and/or improved services.
Personal information will generally be collected directly from you through the use of any of our standard forms, over the internet, via email, through a telephone conversation with you or a referral from a health professional or service. If the personal information you provide to us is incomplete and/or inaccurate, we may be unable to provide you, or someone else you know, with the services you, or they, are seeking.
Use of your personal information
Your personal information collected via the SleepWise Clinic website, facebook, twitter, or google+ accounts will be used internally for various purposes, including:
- to improve the content and layout of the SleepWise Clinic website and social media platforms;
- to facilitate the provision of services that SleepWise Clinic offers, including responses general enquiries about our snoring and sleep apnea services and appointments;
- to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the SleepWise clinic website and social media platforms.
Storage of personal information
SleepWise Clinic stores all personal information in its database. This includes information that the law requires it to store in the facilitation of its services. This information may include:
- your first and last name
- your email address
- your home or business address
- any website related to your enquiry
- details of your enquiry
- your preferred method of contact
- whether or not you belong to a private health fund
- your phone number (s)
- any other information that can be used to identify you or contact you.
Unless SleepWise Clinic is required by law to continue to store your personal information, the information will be destroyed once it is no longer in use.
Newsletters and special offers
If you have chosen to registered for SleepWise Clinic promotions, competitions or have requested information from SleepWise Clinic then we may use your email address to deliver information on SleepWise Clinics latest products and services, updates to the website, new offers, loyalty offers, product launches, competitions, industry events and other such information.
SleepWise Clinic will always allow you the chance to unsubscribe or opt out of receiving any such emails, if you do not wish to be contacted for such purpose.
Cookies used on the SleepWise ClinicSleepWise Clinic website DO NOT and CANNOT infiltrate a user’s hard drive to gather any confidential information stored on that user’s hard drive.
The cookies used by the SleepWise clinic website are NOT “spyware.”
sleepwise.com.au <http://sleepwise.com.au> also uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
Users outside Australia
The SleepWise Clinic website is hosted in Australia. If you use the SleepWise Clinic website from outside of Australia, you are voluntarily transferring content (potentially including personally identifiable information) to Australia and agreeing that SleepWise Clinic collection, use, storage and sharing of that content is exclusively subject to the laws of Australia rather than the laws of the country in which you are located.
If you choose to provide SleepWise Clinic with personal information, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of that information and to the transfer of that information to our servers in Australia and anywhere else in the world where SleepWise Clinic may in future have facilities and to its storage in those places.